Our aim is to provide our Clients with security now, prosperity in the future and the highest standard of service in all of our dealings. Success for our Clients means success for our Practice. We promise to deal with you courteously, professionally and fairly at all times. We are committed to giving you a high quality personal service and expert advice. The main aspects of the Client Service Charter are as follows-
Tailored Wealth Management Advice – We offer a tailored advice service to all clients. As your individual circumstances change, we can help you with ongoing advice to achieve your financial goals.
The comprehensive wealth management advice service we offer broadly covers;
- Preserving and building wealth
- Planning for a successful retirement
- Reducing Inheritance Tax Liability
- Gaining financial protection
Conducting Business – Our commitment to you is as follows –
- We will communicate to you in plain English, avoiding incomprehensible jargon.
- All of our recommendations are made without obligation.
- St. James’s Place guarantees the suitability of the advice given by the members of St. James’s Place Partnership when recommending any of the wealth management products and services available from companies within the group.
- We will explain our recommendations to you in full at the time of giving advice and confirm them to you in writing after business is transacted.
- Any costs or fees chargeable to you will be agreed and explained to you clearly before you commit to any course of action.
Ongoing Partnership – We offer a continuity of care with regards to your wealth management which includes
- 6 Monthly Confidential Review – Regular face to face reviews together with telephone reviews are an important part of an ongoing service.
- A full review of your finances can also be conducted at your request.
- Annual Wealth Account- This is an annual statement sent detailing the value of all of your St. James’s Place investments and policies.
- There is also a range of exclusive wealth management communications and briefings which include Weekly Monday Market E-Bulletin, Quarterly Investor Magazine, Events and Seminars as well as Online Investment Valuations. Please ask if these are of interest.